Monday 22 September 2014

Real Techniques

Quite recently I decided to treat myself with a few new brushes. I looked into a lot of different brush makes in extreme detail, and Real Techniques came out on top. I cannot express how much these brushes have changed my life.
Real Techniques divide their brushes into three different colours which code for what they are best used for. The golden colour is to create a flawless base, purple is for enhanced eyes and pink is for the perfect finish.

The first brush I bought was the blush brush which I actually use mainly for bronzer. The bristles are so soft against my skin. I really like how they have a flat base so you can stand them all up neatly together.

This is the expert face brush, the thing that has changed my life. As it is an expert face brush, it can be used for just about anything. I tend to use it to blend in my concealer and to apply foundation as I prefer it to a regular foundation brush. It gives such a great finish and really gets the product well buffed into the skin. I also tried it out for contouring and enhancing my cheek bones with my bronzer and it also worked really well, however this isn't what I'm going to use it for.

I really do take my hat off to Sam and Nic Chapman who have worked very hard on this brush line to make them perfect. 

Here are a few links to their work;


These girls are great, and as are their tutorials on their YouTube channel, where you can see how to use all of their brushes properly to become a pro like them!

I hope you all enjoy this post as much as I enjoy their brushes!
Much love, 
Ellen xo



No comments:

Post a Comment