Wednesday 24 September 2014

De-Stress

As I am furiously trying to get my blogging life back on track, I am taking a little day out from homeworks just to de-stress and relax.
I picked up the September and October issues of Elle and I'm just chilling while watching the TV and giving these a good old read.

I also recently purchased this tea mug for a bargain price of £1.50 in Tesco and I just thought it was really sweet!

I'm also going to take this opportunity to share with you all that last Thursday I left to go to somewhere very exciting and will 100% make time to write several blog posts on. I came home from this mysterious place on Sunday so I had four full days in this wonderful city that I can't wait to reveal to you!!!! No doubt if you follow me on Instagram (@ellenamyrobinson)  you will have seen many pictures before I get time to make a post!

Hope you enjoyed, 
Love Ellen xo


2 comments:

  1. I'm also trying to get back on track with blogging, so let's hope we both manage to soon! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete