Monday 15 September 2014

GCSE Results

This is very overdue but here it goes...

On the 21st August I collected my GCSE results from school. It was so so scary going down to school as some people were overjoyed with their results yet some were left a little disappointed.

I opened my results in the car with my mum and Rebecca, and then I rang my dad, Katie and my auntie. I was really happy with the results I got so we went out to a local cafe to celebrate where I got a yummy hot chocolate! There were so many girls from my school also there out celebrating with their families too.

I then went home and had lunch then headed out to The Courtyard which is another local coffee shop with a beauty bar above. I got another yummy hot chocolate - oopsies. I met my best friend Aimee there too and had a long chat with her!


Later on that day I met Jack in Starbucks and we both had a mango passionfruit and had a quick wee look around the shops and discussed our results.

I then went for dinner in the Cultra Inn which is right beside the Culloden where The Killers were staying that night so I got a chance to have a sneak peak at them too!
One of the guys from the Killers haha!


That evening, my best friend Amanda had a party which was so so great. It was lovely to gather with all of my friends and have a really great night! 

Top: River Island
Skirt: River Island
Shoes: River Island
I also was wearing the Cheryl Cole Eylure lashes which I love!

I hope you enjoy, however this may be a little over due haha!

Much love,
Ellen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment