Friday 5 September 2014

Victoria's Secret Bag and a Sleepover

Last night (as I am writing this) my best friend Amanda had a group of friends to her house for a chill night and invited me to stay over at her house. This gave me the idea to show you all what bag I use as an overnight bag or if I go away for the weekend somewhere.
I use this big Victoria's Secret bag that Jack bought me in Hawaii last year. It's been super handy and I've used it a lot.

Since then, I have become obsessed with Victoria's Secret and am constantly picking out things that I want to buy!

There is plenty of room in this bag for numerous changes of clothes, a wash bag, a make up bag and many more!

This is Amanda and I just being freaks (as usual). We watched Wayne's World while our friends were round and played card games and ate a lot of food.

When they left, we were very anti-social and both just sat on our phones and maybe talked occasionally to each other. It was so good to have a catch up with her as although we had seen quite a lot of each other over summer, we didn't really have time with just us two to talk!

Hope you enjoy this super quick post!
Much love,
Ellen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment