Sunday 31 August 2014

Exciting News

Hey all,

The past few days have been quite stressful with getting back to school and my downstairs of my house is being done up so I'm currently spending most of my time at my auntie's, meaning that I don't get regular access to my laptop, hence why there has been a lack of blog posts up! I'm still really trying to aim to upload three blog posts a week!

However, recently I had the offer to be a part of an exciting opportunity where I would feature on another blog! If you click here you can see the post in which I featured in! Hopefully you enjoyed it and I am really looking forward to having more opportunities like this!

Hopefully I'll have another post up tomorrow,
Love you all,
Ellen xo

4 comments:

  1. hope going back to school hasn't been too hard! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw woo, the link doesn't work though lovely! :') xo

    ReplyDelete