Wednesday 27 August 2014

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Colour

One of my most recent purchases is this Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Colour Polish. I actually bought this from Poundland which obviously means it cost me £1 which is phenomenal for a Sally Hansen polish. I haven't been able to find it online so I think it is probably old stock, but it still works perfectly!
I love the fact that it is a rather random 9.17ml as that is larger that most other polishes!
I bought the polish in the shade 906 Iconic Indigo and it comes out as a really dark blue with lighter blue through out it.
There is two lids on this polish. The first lid just pops off without unscrewing it and on the top is a magnet. You simply paint your nail with the polish and hold the magnet over the polish. There are metallic particles inside the polish, causing the polish to move and create a 3D effect and a lovely pattern.
The brush is a really nice shape as it only takes three strokes to cover one nail.
And this is the end result! As you can see the magnet caused a swirling pattern in my nails which I love so much as it wasn't difficult at all to do! I will definitely be hunting for more of these soon!

I have tried the Barry M magnetic polish before and it's worked really well too so I would highly recommend trying one out if you haven't before because it just makes your polish look way more complex.

Much love,
Ellen xo




4 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lovely effect.

    Must get to pound land soon

    Pam @ pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely effect x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete