Friday 22 August 2014

Summer Bracelets

Hello!

So every summer, I gather a little collection of bracelets that I would wear nearly every day of summer. They are all very casual bracelets and if I were to go out for dinner in the evening, I would probably change my jewellery to something a bit fancier. I kind of just decided to share what my summer bracelet collection looks like this year and a few combinations I've been enjoying!

This first bracelet was a gift from my boyfriend and he actually bought me it before summer. This is one of my favourite bracelets and I will definitely continue to wear it after summer, I would also wear this bracelet with a dressy outfit too.

I absolutely love this bracelet and I hadn't worn it much of summer but I definitely will be now! My boyfriend Jack also bought me this bracelet from his holiday from Greece.

I bought this bracelet myself when I was on holiday in Majorca and I'm pretty positive that it was two or three euros. I have a necklace which matches this which will probably feature in my blog soon.

This is another of my favourites. This bracelet was only one euro!!! I got it again whilst I was away in Majorca and I couldn't believe how cheap it was! I thought it looked like something from Accessorize that you would pay at least £10 for! What a bargain!

This bracelet, if you do not know, is a loom bracelet. This is definitely the latest craze for all young children so I decided to buy myself a packet of them and teach myself how to make a bracelet. I really love the colour combination of white, blue, pink and purple!

This bracelet has faded a lot which is really sad because I love it. It is basically one of the typical holiday threaded bracelets but it was multi coloured but as I was in the pool so much and I didn't take it off my whole holiday, it has slightly faded which is so upsetting. It was also super cheap though.

This is another of my favourites as Jack bought me it from Greece. It is one big bracelet that goes around your wrist three times. It's so so pretty and I love it a lot.

Here is one combination of bracelets I like to wear (I obviously don't wear all of my bracelets at once). I really love the pink and blue in this one.

Another combination that I love. The blue bracelet is actually magnetic so it is so easy to get on and off quickly.

And this is the final combination that I am loving. The big spirally bracelet is just so vibrant and pretty.

I am putting all of my bracelets in this little basket where I used to keep my nail polishes but they have been relocated for the meantime. A lot of my bracelets are scattered around my room so a lot of them are missing from the basket!

I hope you all enjoyed this,
Love Ellen xo

2 comments:

  1. You have some lovely bracelts . I love the one from majorca xx

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete