Wednesday 20 August 2014

The Day Before...

Hi all,

Today is the 20th August and tomorrow I have to make the journey at 9am to school to collect my GCSE results. I had been so so calm about my results and had the attitude that "I can't change it now" until this morning. I am now so so petrified and nervous my hands are shaking typing this right now.

I'm really anxious to find out what the day is going to unfold like. I'm planning just to collect my results from school and take them to my car where my mum and sister will be and open them with them. I'll then ring my dad and tell him my results and then my auntie too.

My boyfriend Jack is also getting his results too so I will also phone or text him in the morning. Ahhh this is all so nerve wracking to think of it! The one part of results that I'm most scared about is getting bombarded with texts from people asking how I've done, so I'm just praying that it won't happen.

I'm excited because in the evening we're having a party at my best friend Amanda's house so even if I do well or not as well as expected, it's definitely going to be a great night and it's good to be surrounded by your friends at times like this.

Basically this post helped me get everything sorted in my head and has helped me to calm down a bit. I'll maybe write a blog post in a couple of days explaining what all went down on results day, maybe not necessarily my results but hopefully I'll get some good photos at the party!

See y'all soon,
Ellen xo

2 comments: