Tuesday 19 August 2014

Bargain Alert

If you aren't a new reader on my blog then you will know that I love shopping, especially getting great bargains! I went into Primark one day for a look around and came out with this lovely bargain!
This is the phone case I got from Primark and it was only 50p! Clearly didn't break the bank!

I really needed a new phone case because I had used my Jack Wills case for nearly a whole year!

I love the colour and how it is as bright as a highlighter. That means I can never lose it! The colour is just such a gorgeous colour of yellow.

The one thing I don't like about it is that it's the rubbery kind of material so it can be pretty hard to slide into my pocket. But I can't complain as it was only 50p!

I thought that as it was summer when I bought it, it would be a nice summery alternative as my current phone case looked very wintery! I've decided that I love getting new phone cases as it makes it feel as if your phone is brand new again!

If you want to know more of what very cheap bargains I find, then please let me know!

Much love,
Ellen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment