Thursday 2 October 2014

Exciting News

If you follow me on Twitter, you may already know that yesterday I featured in another blog again. This time I wrote about my five favourite Benefit products. I might decide to post this on my blog tomorrow just so if you don't get a chance to click on the blog I featured in, then at least you can see it from here too!

If you would like to see this post then click here.

I'm really so grateful for the opportunities that I've had so far with my blog and I've only had it for just over two months! I'm so glad for all of your support and I really have fallen in love with the blogging world and I hope to do it for a long time! I love how I can share with you my passion for make up and clothes and lots of other things!

Keep checking back on my blog for my latest posts!

Lots of love,
Ellen xo


2 comments:

  1. Nominated you for the liebster award x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/2014/10/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a sweet post, i'll have to check out your post!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete