Monday 29 September 2014

Rimmel Salon Pro By Kate Nail Polish

Hey all,

Yesterday my sister Katie was wearing a beautiful colour of nail polish that I thought I would share with you. It is such a lovely and vibrant colour for the summer. The nail polish she used was from the Rimmel Salon Pro By Kate Nail Polish. If you haven't already heard, Rimmel London had teamed up with Kate Moss to produce some lovely new products, one of which being the nail polish.
The bottle is also a really nice design and it is 12ml which is larger than the other Rimmel polishes as they are normally 8ml. I really love how the bottle lid is slightly slanted too!

This is the colour 317 Hip Hop. The cost of these nail polishes are £4.49 which I think are great as they are slightly bigger than regular polishes from Rimmel
Click here to purchase these online!

And this is the end result! This polish lasts a reasonable time without chipping so I definitely think it is worth the money for them!

I hope you all enjoyed this post and will maybe go and purchase one of these yourself!
Love Ellen xo

2 comments: