Sunday 12 October 2014

Autumnal Vibes

As Autumn is fast approaching and October is already here, I decided that I would write a few things that I am really excited about when it comes to Autumn.

1. The fact that it means that Christmas is just around the river bend (Pocahontas reference anyone?!)
2. Cold brisk walks in the evenings
3. Dark nail polishes are even more acceptable than they were in Summer
4. Hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows (feel free to deem this as acceptable all year round)
5. Hallowe'en movies written by the incredible Tim Burton
6. Pumpkin carving competitions with friends and family
7. Fluffy pyjamas
8. The crispy noise of walking of fallen leaves
9. Pretty Instagram photos of trees and nature
10. Duvet days
11. Blogging and reading blogs on Autumn fashion
12. Fireworks
13. Purple shaded lipsticks
14. Candles
15. Watching my doggies getting lost in the Autumn leaves

Autumn is one of my favourite times of the year as it is just a beautiful and perfect lead up to Christmas which is by far my favourite time of the year. If you follow me on Twitter you will know that I have already purchased my first Christmas present for Jack!

I'm planning on big things with my blog this Autumn and I'm accepting every opportunity that I'm given that will make my blog bigger and better so keep a look out! A lot of new blogging material will be released in the coming weeks!

What's your favourite things about Autumn?
Hope you enjoyed,
Ellen xo

1 comment: