Tuesday 14 October 2014

Cath Kidston Craziness

Quite recently, my kitchen has been getting completely done up and as it comes to a finish with the decorating the real exciting time begins! My family and I decided to splash out on all new cutlery and little cute kitchen bits and bobs and there will be multiple posts to follow this on what cute stuff we bought for our brand new kitchen. 

We firstly decided that we wanted a full shelf of Cath Kidston teacups and mugs so we can host cute little tea parties. We are definitely buying at least two more mugs because I think we need a few more spotty ones in with all of the floral, any excuse to buy more from Cath Kidston!












As you can see we also own a Cath Kidston tea pot and a matching tea cup that goes underneath the tea pot and a saucer too! I'm so excited to have a perfect little Cath Kidston tea party.

I love how the shelf is glass and you can see the Cath Kidston logo underneath each mug, tea cup or saucer!

I'll keep you all posted with what other cute little kitchen pieces we purchase,
Love Ellen xo


1 comment: