Sunday 19 October 2014

Back to School (Two Months Later...)

As I've been back to school for nearly two months now (very overdue blog post), I thought I would share with you what all I would bring to school on a daily basis!
My school bag is a black Ted Baker bag. You can find it here, however the bow is a slightly different colour!
My bag is from Creative Gardens and it was only £9, I really like the spotty pattern.
My file is from Eason.

As you can see, my pencil case is from Paperchase and this is where I get my pencil case from every year! Click here to check out their website, as I think that they have the sweetest stationary ever!

I have an obsession with Oxford Paper as it is so so nice! If you highlight or write really heavily on the page, you can write on the other side of the page too! I normally would only write on one side of the page on any other file paper but on Oxford I would use both sides. I got these ring binders for £2 each on offer in Tesco. Always shop around before you buy them as there is nearly always an offer on them somewhere!

This is just some of the stationary that I tend to use. My highlighters are very bright as I like making my word super colourful!

Let me know via my blog, Twitter or Instagram if you want me to do a "What's in my schoolbag" blog post or anything similar to that!

Love you all,
Ellen xo

2 comments: