Saturday 15 November 2014

My School Nails

At the school I attend, coloured nail polish is banned so in order to make my nails look half decent in school, this is what I do;
Firstly, I remove any nail polish already on my nails.
I then file them and push my cuticles back.
I then apply one or two coats of a clear/pink manicure colour. I use either the FCUK or the Natural Collection polishes.

Today I decided to go for FCUK.
This is what it looks like after one coat. I generally tend to only do one coat as I run out of time to do the second. I also think nail polish gets chipped easier if there's more coats on it - especially in school!
To finish it all off I use the Garnier Intensive Restoring Hand Cream to keep my hands feeling fresh and moisturised.

I hope you enjoy this quick little post!
Love Ellen 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment