Tuesday 11 November 2014

Sephora Polish




Over summer, I got the Sephora polish in "Dirty Groove" and I knew that it would be perfect for autumn/winter because it is a dark tone but still has a really nice metal-look finish. In the light it can look purple or blue, which I really love. I really want to get another one of these in a burgundy shade because I think it would look so pretty!

The finish of this polish is just unbelievably perfect and the brush is such a nice shape, making it super easy to apply.

I use two coats of this polish and it stays on very well without chipping for up to 5-7 days. This is without a top coat so I'm sure it would be a lot more if I wore a top coat too. 

I really hope you enjoy this!
Love Ellen xo

1 comment:

  1. Love this colour, so pretty! :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete