Friday 24 October 2014

My Current Aussie Hair Products

Hello everyone!

I am writing a post to let you know what hair products I am currently using as I'm really loving my current hair routine!

I use the Aussie range and the main reason for this is because my hair smells so so good after using it and the smell of my hair lasts for a long time! It also lets my hair feel so fresh and in good condition!

For my shampoo, I'm using the Aussie Miracle Moist as it leaves my hair feeling really really clean and this cleanliness will last several days (£4.69).
For my conditioner I am using the 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor as I recently got my hair cut and I'm hoping to keep it as healthy as possible (£4.99).
I also use a Miracle Recharge Conditioning spray for shine which I basically use the day after washing my hair so the scent of the shampoo still remains in my hair and my hair still feels fresh (£4.69).

These three products can all be bought in Boots for £10 for all three which is such a good deal.

 I also recently purchased another one of the conditioning sprays and this is another Miracle Recharge but this one is specifically used as a Frizz Remedy. If I ever wore my hair in a bun overnight, I would use this Frizz Remedy to tame my hair, and again the smell of my hair would remain really nice. I couldn't find the price of this item anywhere but it is probably between £4.49-£4.69).

Another recent purchase was the Aussome Volume and Conditioning Mousse which I also really like because you don't need a lot of it for it to work wonders. This puts my hair in good condition whilst also helping me to style it (£4.99).


The final products from Aussie that I love are the mini Miracle Moist sets. The shampoo and conditioner are a really handy size for taking away with you for the weekend, or if you're going on holiday. You can get these in Tesco for £1.10 each or £1.69 each in Boots but Boots have the 3 for 2 offer quite often.

I hope you enjoyed this, and there are definitely some more Aussie products that I would love to try out soon so keep a look out for an updated Aussie Products post!

Love you all,
Ellen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment