Wednesday 22 October 2014

Victoria's Secret Treats












For my 17th Birthday which was waaaaaaay back in August, Jack bought me lots of lovely presents. A few of them included two lovely Victoria's Secret make up bags and a Victoria's Secret Roller Ball Perfume.

If you know me well, you will know that I am absolutely obsessed with Victoria's Secret and love all of their products, so you can probably guess that I was extremely pleased with these gifts.

The larger make up bag I use for if I'm going away for a day or two and need quite a lot of make up and toiletries. It makes it easy for travelling too because as it is see-through at the front, I can easily check if I've forgotten something!

The smaller make up bag I try to keep for very special occasions as I don't want it getting ruined. I would take it with me if I was going on a special day out and would pack in it all of the make up needed for the day's touch ups!

Finally, the perfume is so perfect as it is very compact and I am really loving roller ball perfumes at the minute. The perfume is a really light and playful scent which is so lovely!

Love Ellen
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment