Sunday 2 November 2014

Benefit Fun-Size Flirts







As you probably know, I absolutely love Benefit products. I think the packaging is so sweet and some of the products really do work wonders. 

Jack went to London and knowing that I love Benefit, he came back with one of the Christmas releases which was so exciting because it meant I was able to get it now instead of having to wait until Christmas!

The set includes mini products of the following:
1. Instant Comeback Facial Serum
2. PoreFessional Primer
3. That Gal Brightening Face Primer
4. Ooh La Lift Instant Under-Eye Brightening Boost
5. They're Real! Mascara
6. BADgal Lash Mascara
7. Dandelion Blusher
8. Stay Don't Stray Make Up And Eyeshadow Primer (light/medium)
9. Posietint Lip and Cheek Tint
10. Sun Beam Highlighter

I really love this set, because there are a few products in it that I've actually never tried before! And the products that I have tried before that are in it have either run out, or are about to!

Definitely check out the Benefit Christmas gift sets because you'll save a lot of money instead of buying them individually and it's nice to get the mini sizes of products for travelling, or even just for trying out for a while to see if you like them!

Love Ellen
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment