Thursday 30 October 2014

October Favourites

This October (as you can tell by the title) I have decided to show you some of my five favourite beauty products!! Here it goes yaaaaay!

My first favourite it the MUA bronzer which is very shimmery. This is perfect for when I go to school every day and all I want is a simple shimmery glow to look healthy! They look very dark in the pan so I went for the lightest shade!

This RealTechniques Expert Face Brush has honestly been my absolute life saver. I have found a completely new way to apply my make up and it gives my foundation and concealer a really nice finish.

I wrote a blog post about this lip gloss very recently so I won't say much except that it is from Forever 21 and is my favourite lip gloss so far of Autumn/Winter.

My MUA Hide and Conceal Concealer is another of my school lifesavers. It's super cheap so I can afford to wear it every day in school. I apply it only under my eyes to make my dark circles look a bit less obvious!

This is one of my monthly favourites because as I have curly hair, it's a nightmare every morning to wake up to! After I wash my hair in the evening, I towel dry it, apply lots of this Aussie Miracle Recharge Frizz Remedy and then plait it and keep it like this overnight! It means my hair is a lot more manageable the next day! This is by far the best smelling leave in conditioner that I have tried!

Love Ellen
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment